Digital legend and walking ecommerce encyclopedia Janette Toral is giving newbie bloggers a platform to be celebrated and encouraged through the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. Nice Things has been nominated and is, in turn, nominating other deserving blogs. YayUs!
Here are my 10 votes, in no particular order:
- Bicol Bloggers – For anything and everything about the Bicol region, hop on over to their site and take your pick of the best sites, food, buys, and more.
- Girl, Unspotted – I love to travel and this girl has a bad case of wanderlust. So, hover over to her blog for some awesome travel tips.
- Our Travel Dates – It’s about a traveling couple who love the beach. Are you beginning to see a pattern in my picks? Hehe
- Jon to the World – A travel blog that digs beneath the pleasures of travel and tries to find meaning in the mundane
- Artful Chapter – Who wouldn’t be impressed with this 11-year old girl who has a sensible blog that even I, with our over two decades of age gap, can appreciate?
- Vigor Buddy – For health and fitness tips, visit Vigor Buddy.
- Best of Negros Island – Anything and everything Negros is on this site. To learn about top destinations. food, events, and more before hopping on that plane, make sure to visit Best of Negros Island.
- Make Happy Money – A no-nonsense, straightforward money-handling advice site for teens and young adults.
- Fascinating Flowers – I love flowers and this blog is just the site to visit when you need a dose of a little floral beauty
- Frugal Yet Fab – I often refer to myself as a cheapskate but it’s really because I take pleasure in getting something fab (dress, bag, hotel room, concert tickets) while being frugal which is why I am nominating this blog – a kindred spirit.
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2015 Writing Project is made possible through the generosity of the following sponsors:
Keeping my fingers crossed for Nice Things, folks! Let’s hope for the best 😀